General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

I don't know if it has been posted earlier or not but Airtel Hollywood Dairies LCN 163/242 is now available with English/Hindi/Tamil/Telugu/Marathi language feeds

Also on June 1 SMS database updated with News Malayalam 24/7 channel which shall be added on LCN 860 but still launch kept on hold, i guess we may see it getting added alongwith other channels soon

@Rajkumar anna please try to get some information from ur sources about LCN Realignment and Satellite Migration which is likely to start soon as SES 7 satellite nears its retirement
Yes bro but no update yet that they will hire more transponders on SES9 satellite or any new satellite.. hopefully than realignment of LCN will happen and also addition of pending channels

I don't know if it has been posted earlier or not but Airtel Hollywood Dairies LCN 163/242 is now available with English/Hindi/Tamil/Telugu/Marathi language feeds

Also on June 1 SMS database updated with News Malayalam 24/7 channel which shall be added on LCN 860 but still launch kept on hold, i guess we may see it getting added alongwith other channels soon

@Rajkumar anna please try to get some information from ur sources about LCN Realignment and Satellite Migration which is likely to start soon as SES 7 satellite nears its retirement

Strictly No LCN Change As Of Now,

Satellite Migration No Updates Yet!

@hike My Facebook Account Is Disabled Unable To Share Chat Screenshot Sorry For Me
Kindly share a screenshot of your FB account blocked page for proof of what you are saying now is truth. You should also have received an email of your FB account being blocked, it is also fine if you share that.

This verification is necessary because your news turned out to be incorrect.

Edit: Action taken on the user.

Last edited:
For god sake please translate each time you post in language other than English 🙏
What are you talking about? @Zeta Reticuli has provided translation already.

Also, if you notice rule violation with any post, it is recommended to report than asking the member directly. That way you do not fall into an argument with any member and the thread remains on-topic.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock