General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Anybody activated Gemini pack for ₹9 ,previously is it under discovery packs

Previously sun Telugu super pack for ₹11 for some time anybody activated. Is it coming.

Anybody activated old turner pack 3 for ₹14.50 , under this pack & flix HD is there along with HBO HD .
& flix HD is coming to anybody.
This are website errors and they are resolved now.

Anybody activated Gemini pack for ₹9 ,previously is it under discovery packs

Previously sun Telugu super pack for ₹11 for some time anybody activated. Is it coming.

Anybody activated old turner pack 3 for ₹14.50 , under this pack & flix HD is there along with HBO HD .
& flix HD is coming to anybody.
I dont know about these packs but I chose Sun Tamil Super pack which was just Rs. 8 at that time when I submitted my request on 25 Jan. But airtel didnt activate the pack properly since I was either getting Sun Tamil Prime pack or the a la carte channels I activated and I was forced to give a new request with correctly updated prices and channels. So that might have been the same case with the above packs too. And customer care executive said there are problems in activating new packs for those who gave request before Feb 1st.

kl.png

2.png

why am i getting two prices in adtv what is this ? even more invisible and irrelevant tax ?

kl.png

2.png

why am i getting two prices in adtv what is this ? even more invisible and irrelevant tax ?
It's because Adtv site takes time to update.
It gets right after sometime!
You must have added or removed some of the channels before some time!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock