General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

After the implementation of TRAI order, majority of the channels are unsubscribed now. Is there any way to hide or skip the unsubscribed channels while changing it using up/down button on remote ? @Gobinaath

After the implementation of TRAI order, majority of the channels are unsubscribed now. Is there any way to hide or skip the unsubscribed channels while changing it using up/down button on remote ? @Gobinaath
You can activate favorite mode. But I activated last night now I start tv again I have to activate favorite mode. D2h is better for selecting 80 channels at LCN 1 to 80

I want an Adtv remote. Is it mandatory to buy it from airtel itself (i.e by calling to CC)
Is there any problem if i buy it from any local store?

I want an Adtv remote. Is it mandatory to buy it from airtel itself (i.e by calling to CC)
You can buy from nearest Airtel Dealer also. Better not to buy from local store as they sell duplicate remote which won't last long.

I think very soon airtel will rearrange all channel numbers and then only add pending channels. Already many or all slots in various genres are filled and they wouldn't prefer making minor changes time & again for new additions like it has been happening in an year or so.

Waiting to hear from @Arsh bhai soon :)

So, now SMS codes will not work?

Yes, they may change placement of channels on EPG soon hence this may be starting preparation for it . Possible reason for doing this may be to avoid activation of wrong channels as they update database. For Example currently Times Now is at LCN 367 and plan would be to shift it at LCN 401, as they make these changes in system command a subscriber may try adding channel seeing old info on their screen hence causing problems and activation of some other channel intended to be placed at old slot

Yes bro u can get remote by calling Airtel customer care itself . before 2 week I got new remote from Airtel cc it cost only 150 only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock