General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

I'll send SMS from my non - RMN. While removing the topup they sent me that msg instead of OTP on my RMN & if they'll send OTP while adding any channel then I'll not send it & my ARP will be saved.
Sent the message from my non- RMN but didn't got any OTP or any other reply on my RMN. So that means they're not allowing us to remove any channel but allowing to add channels through app/selfcare which will lead to change in whole pack.

These channels shifted from old tp to 12711V 43700 (new one)

Assam Talkies
News18 Rajasthan
News18 North East
News18 Urdu
One thing noticed why they shift news18 channels on this new TP? Till now 5 News 18 channel shifted this TP. Any reason behind it??

One thing noticed why they shift news18 channels on this new TP? Till now 5 News 18 channel shifted this TP. Any reason behind it??
I observed that the channels which are shifted from old TP to new TP their PQ is slightly increased. That's must be the reason i see why they are constantly shifting channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock