General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Guys I need your suggestions as some one from Airtel DigitalTV called me.. And suggest me to recharge with Rs.212 ..special benefit offer.. In this package I will get 230 channels.. And channels like star Plus, Sony TV,star gold, utv movies, star sports1, zee cinema and many more paid channels... Now the question is wheather I should recharge... Pls help and he also told me to recharge before 12:30PM today

vTg1CRs.jpg

For this RIO agreement tatasky following the rule and when RIO agreement also sign then it can be launch on tatasky platform like ZEE CLASSIC..tatasky includes zee classic from the first day when it's launch on tatasky platform..

For this RIO agreement tatasky following the rule and when RIO agreement also sign then it can be launch on tatasky platform like ZEE CLASSIC..tatasky includes zee classic from the first day when it's launch on tatasky platform..
May be we can assume it's not added into our platform and let's wait for them to add into Bouquets and treat that as the actual addition.

Until then ppl like me can simply subscribe via Alacarte.

Airtel is adding channels and you are not happy about it? We need to be happy because at least we can subscribe via Alacarte.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock