General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

My connection is 8-9 yrs old. He was asking 350 for that white lnb & when I said that price is 160 then he gave me this one & said that this is the replacement one of 160.
Unfortunately, he cheated you, bro. New Universal (Single) LNB costs 160 rupees. There is no LNB that costs 350. You can raise a complaint to Airtel about this and ask them for a new one. Also, you can check the charges here.

DDF Exclusive - Various Service Charges

Unfortunately, he cheated you, bro. New Universal (Single) LNB costs 160 rupees. There is no LNB that costs 350. You can raise a complaint to Airtel about this and ask them for a new one. Also, you can check the charges here.

DDF Exclusive - Various Service Charges
I shown him & he said that replacement & new LNBs are different. Now, company is providing this as the replacement.

I shown him & he said that replacement & new LNBs are different. Now, company is providing this as the replacement.
He lied to you. I replaced my LNB before 10 days and got the new one as a replacement!

Telugu
Digital-Tv-AP-Revised-2019-July_B68A86240E10A410F41A8B7EAD1B347F.png

Tamil
Digital_Tv_Tamil_Nadu_2019_July_7D9CF15FCBFC1F5BA5C07FB9F5CF71EE.png

Kannada
Digital_Tv_Karnataka_2019_July_9A079C5C75FC95D6C99994EB805344EF.png

Malayalam
Digital_Tv_Kerala_2019_July_0DAB292EA0F05FE5194A8358844C2784.png

Hi. Do any one know how to check the total TP list in Airtel HD Cal Comp stb.

Also how to search for total no.of channels available.

Like earlier i was having Dishtv HD stb. In that it use to show the TP list with all the TP's. Secondly there was channels search option. Once you do that it will show the total no.of channels available.

Can i do the following in Airtel HD stb or these 2 options not available in it.

Also need to know does Airtel uses one sat SES-7 or they use SES-9 as well.

Lastly can some one share link for webiste showing all the TP's of Airtel DTH with their freq details and channels in each TP.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock