General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

You won't get a new box as replacement. Only refurbished box will be provided. Since you needed the old UI you could have accepted the box.

Shared Box is Good Or Not Siva bro.. Can I replace or wait for 5th Sept

Please share box backside image for manufacturers name

Requesting him... But he said He Is called CC said Customer is Not Interested to Replace box with repaired one...

So waiting if he shares or not

Requesting him... But he said He Is called CC said Customer is Not Interested to Replace box with repaired one...

So waiting if he shares or not
Ask him that I will decide after watching back side image or go directly to there service center and ask him about the model because if u won't red ui software model box then you will get old box not new one

Shared Box is Good Or Not Siva bro.. Can I replace or wait for 5th Sept

If the box is in good working condition then surely accept it, this is old model but one of the best ones after homecast sd box. I am currently using it and it has been 7 years. If i recall well then technicolor is the manufacturer of this model.

He is Giving Repaired Box for Replacement.. I said My Box is New... I don't replacement with Repaired Box..

Then He Said GOOD NEWS 5th Sep Jio Fiber and Airtel also Launching New Box with New Android Features

He want Happy Code... I denied and said... Don't close this Issue... I will give my experience in Social Media..

He said OK

y1oJPPF.jpg
Don't miss this box

Ok Bros... He closed the Matter with CC.. I said him Im Not Interested to Replace box with repaired one..

Again raising Complaint with Social Media Team

Ok Bros... He closed the Matter with CC.. I said him Im Not Interested to Replace box with repaired one..

Again raising Complaint with Social Media Team

Request SM team to arrange for a fresh box, they might as well agree if convinced. I have had such experience few times when replacement was done within few months of getting new stb or in instances where i had taken good care of old stb and requested to provide an unused one from reserve stock

How to reset the airtel hd cal comp stb?

recently i manually scan for channels in some TP and now these channels are showing after Ch no. 999. So now the channels are repeating in the list.

Hi. Do any one know how to check the total TP list in Airtel HD Cal Comp stb.

Also how to search for total no.of channels available.

Like earlier i was having Dishtv HD stb. In that it use to show the TP list with all the TP's. Secondly there was channels search option. Once you do that it will show the total no.of channels available.

Can i do the following in Airtel HD stb or these 2 options not available in it.

Also need to know does Airtel uses one sat SES-7 or they use SES-9 as well.

Lastly can some one share link for webiste showing all the TP's of Airtel DTH with their freq details and channels in each TP.

Thanks.
Awaiting assist on the above

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock