General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Declaration as on 06/05/2020

(d) Number of channels for which signals of television channels have been requested by the distributor from broadcasters and the interconnection agreements signed; Airtel’s response: Nil

(e) Spare channel capacity available on the network for the purpose of carrying signals of television Channels; and Airtel’s response: 1 SD Service

(f) List of channels, in chronological order, for which requests have been received from broadcasters for distribution of their channels, the interconnection agreements have been signed and are pending for distribution due to non-availability of the spare channel capacity: Airtel’s response: Nil

https://assets.airtel.in/teams/simp...r_Section_4_of_Telecommunication-06052020.pdf

Guys, need some help. Any of u subscribed to Hindi My Family or Mega Pack please check if u r getting BBC in it. Seems like airtel included Epic, India Today (later on as it was unavailable in beginning) in bundle packs but strangely continue to exclude BBC, Travel XP.

Star Gold Select also showing as part of My Family and Mega Pack, so has star/disney re-included it in their bouquet or airtel added it from a-la-carte list?

Remote got damaged badly.
OffvqGF.jpg

qafZg7H.jpg

Urgent Replacement Required Bhai... 😜😜😅😅

Well after software update they will add new transponders too
But maybe it will take more time.
I am expecting addition of Many new channels like, Cbeebies, 1sports, Shemaroo TV, Filamchi etc.etc. But look like it will not be happen this month.

Airtel should replace their test slots for new channels addition. 🤔 There are many test slots in transponder of Airtel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock