General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Dude, the channel is not free. Have already explained it in the below thread.

Okay buddy. You may be getting it due to another reason but i still believe that Sports18 1 will b provided for free during WPL. Also Sports18 Khel likely to be added across Cable / DTH platforms and provided for free as it will carry/air WPL with hindi commentary

Okay buddy. You may be getting it due to another reason but i still believe that Sports18 1 will b provided for free during WPL. Also Sports18 Khel likely to be added across Cable / DTH platforms and provided for free as it will carry/air WPL with hindi commentary
Not just me. @Arun Nehra bro is also getting it for the very same reason. Presently no such free preview from Airtel or any such indication. In the future we'll see.

Dude, the channel is not free. Have already explained it in the below thread.
Ya after adtv rectify that move maybe
The guy said he and you getting free i think he and you not removed sports18 channel since when it's giving all customers due to glitch i think if he removed that free sports18 channel free preview also will be over for him

Last edited:
Ya after adtv rectify that move maybe
The guy said he and you getting free i think he and you not removed sports18 channel since when it's giving all customers due to glitch i think if he removed that free sports18 channel free preview also will be over for him
No bro. The thing I had subscribed to Sports 18 HD for FIFa. Later replaced it with SSS2 HD. Then SSS2 HD was added for 11.8rs and Sports 18 HD for free. I didn't remove SSS2 HD till they rectified this error as I was watching FIFa. By the time I removed SSS2 HD, they had rectified the error and hence only SSS2 HD was dropped and not the free Sports 18 HD. If we add any pack with Sports18 HD, this channel will automatically be removed. I didn't add any pack with Sports18 HD for the very same reason.

Last edited:
No bro. The thing I had subscribed to Sports 18 HD for FIFa. Later replaced it with SSS2 HD.
I haven't subscribed to Sports 18 HD ever as it is available for free. It was free in FIFA World cup also and still it's free.

Even I didn't bro. I had subscribed only for SSS2 HD. Sports 18 HD came free. I never added it after removing. When I later removed SSS2 HD, only SSS2 HD was removed.
Yes bro but I didn't even subscribe to any sports channel as UDP already contains SS1 Hindi.

Anyway let's enjoy WPL for Free and cheers for our Women's Team 🇮🇳🏆

Hindi audio feed added on sports18 1 sd channel
Strange strategy by adtv till 2 day ago channel have hindi audio then removed 2 day ago and now again re- added 😂😂😂

English feed removed which available til now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock