General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV- For any Help & Issues

Good news for Tamil people:

Tamil ultimate pack now includes more channels. It now covers the color group channels.
Tamil viewers now have access to all Tamil channels as part of this package.
Good decision by the Airtel team. I really appreciate it. 😊
If someone from the Airtel staff reads this topic, please add Janam news and Raj nagaichuvai channels to our DTH platform.
Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Most important channels missing on airtel
1.MTV HD
2.MTV Beats HD
3.VH1 HD
4.SUN NEO
5.SUN NEO HD
6.DD SPORTS HD
7.DD NATIONAL HD
8.DD INDIA HD
9.DD NEWS HD
10.TRAVEL XP HD

@Rolex Raj nagaichuvai channel will take some time to launch on Airtel DTH
Just now got information from Raj tv
@PR kumar - Thanks for your information bro. Let me know if you want me to push it from Raj network end.

I have sent an email many times to the raj network nodal team but no response from them 😞

Let me send out an email to Airtel team to show interest to add above two channels.

Last edited:
@PR kumar - Thanks for your information bro. Let me know if you want me to push it from Raj network end.

I have sent an email many times to the raj network nodal team but no response from them 😞

Let me send out an email to Airtel team to show interest to add above two channels.
Raj team said ask customer care or send mail to Airtel DTH, it will take some time to add on Airtel DTH , but we talking with distribution team to launch on Airtel DTH..
[email protected]

Raj tv contact number +914424334150

Raj team said ask customer care or send mail to Airtel DTH, it will take some time to add on Airtel DTH , but we talking with distribution team to launch on Airtel DTH..
[email protected]

Raj tv contact number +914424334150
Thank you bro for your valuable information. I will also try to get it to our dth platform.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock