• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,609
ABCDEFGH said:
Tata Sky dvr will cost you 9300₹
In that money you can purchase ADTV dvr and pay for 1 year pack

Don't go for Tata Sky
Lets see if some offer on DVR is rolled in festival period by Tata Sky, also I fully agree with Shawl about most of the time consumed watching HD channel only apart from News... With more HD channels scheduled to launch in coming time like Max HD, Insight HD, BBC earth, etc if ADTV doesn't have proper plan for addition then no point in waiting forever...
I am not crazy about having all the available HD channels on my DTH but few channels like Zee Cafe HD, Colors Infinity HD, Animal Planet HD, Movies Now HD should be available...

I seriously thought of switching to TS just for movies now HD. But realized, I had to spend around 200 extra per month which I thought didn't make sense.

In the month of July 2015 I ditched our Tatasky which we were using since last 6-7 years coz at that time Airtel had more HD Channels and package pricing looked more sensible then Tatasky. Also, we were using Tatasky DVR since 2009 and when I call'd CC about upgrading to HD DVR, he informed me that I'd need to pay 6k for the upgrade. At that time, new Airtel DVR @ 4440/- online seemed more VFM deal to me and see now what happened.

I guess Airtel proved ki "Mehenga roe ek baar aur sasta roe baar baar" :D

Drake said:
In the month of July 2015 I ditched our Tatasky which we were using since last 6-7 years coz at that time Airtel had more HD Channels and package pricing looked more sensible then Tatasky. Also, we were using Tatasky DVR since 2009 and when I call'd CC about upgrading to HD DVR, he informed me that I'd need to pay 6k for the upgrade. At that time, new Airtel DVR @ 4440/- online seemed more VFM deal to me and see now what happened.

I guess Airtel proved ki "Mehenga roe ek baar aur sasta roe baar baar" :D
In 2013 when I decided to move from RDTV I had 2 options ADTV or Tata Sky in terms of PQ and UI...
I enjoyed the services in last 2 years, and never felt switching to another DTH for once, but reluctance of ADTV to launch HD channels despite activating 12th TP is annoying, specifically CI HD and Zee Cafe HD...

shawl_who said:
TS is cheaper than ADTV. :tup

I m waiting for SES9 launch, then ill make my move, seeing what adtv gonna do..
It's now moved to Dec 1st week
Count 4 to 6 months from launch to operational.

Without Ses9 , the HD channel count should reach the half century mark as per their previous promise.

ADTV would become a history subject like RDTV now....
Removing good channels & adding shopping channels. ..

nobody knows about those 2 4K chnls.... if both are running in actuality..

Then 12th tp space is already exhausted, we cant expect any more HD chnls on it.

As 1 4K chnl must be taking up abt 2.5-3 HD chnls :u

shawl_who said:
nobody knows about those 2 4K chnls.... if both are running in actuality..

Then 12th tp space is already exhausted, we cant expect any more HD chnls on it.

As 1 4K chnl must be taking up abt 2.5-3 HD chnls :u

If they are providing Real 4K then 1 4K channel takes almost 4 HD channels space :s

Back
Top Bottom