General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,125
What ever Airtel company is doing totally unfair, they were increased telugu hd price and not adding most demanded regional channels, some of regional channels were not available on myhdpack. If Jio or someone should help us. as currently because of jio all of indians were getting cheaper mobile plans. Same thing should be happen on Dth market.

sorry one more question I can't able to open my message box I'm using old TV and it's setup box problem or TV problem?and if the package is going to end can I get msg through phone because message box is not opening and if we switch on set up box I can get remember to pay subscription ?

jayanthkillam said:
What ever Airtel company is doing totally unfair, they were increased telugu hd price and not adding most demanded regional channels, some of regional channels were not available on myhdpack. If Jio or someone should help us. as currently because of jio all of indians were getting cheaper mobile plans. Same thing should be happen on Dth market.

frankly speaking DTHs are already cheapest in India you are getting much more channels at much cheaper price if you compare to other countires :s

Last edited by a moderator:
Suriya anand said:
sorry one more question I can't able to open my message box I'm using old TV and it's setup box problem or TV problem?and if the package is going to end can I get msg through phone because message box is not opening and if we switch on set up box I can get remember to pay subscription ?

i was facing the same problem but after 2 months byitself its opening now

will I get message to pay monthly subscription( if it's going to end) through phone or on the screen it will show to pay subscription while switch on the setupbox

Suriya anand said:

Do factory reset bro :) ..

Suriya anand said:

Register for selfcare online in airtel website with your Register Mobile Number as your Log in ID.

You can also use my Airtel app on your Smartphone.

Message box usually won't open by pressing that yellow button in some STBs try opening it by browsing through Menu options.

Then when its five days before account expiry Validity Notification prompting you to Recharge will be shown on the LCN banner showing Channel info & Guide itself.

Back
Top Bottom