General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,116
anubhav said:
Guys i just need to confirm that aren't hbo hd and le plex a part of hd pack of rs.225?

No, HBO Hd, Sony LePlex Hd & Movies Now 2 Hd aren't part of Max HD. But you can get all in same price with Hd MyPack. Not good if u have ARP pack as it will convert it into DBR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also i recently changed my pack to value prime kids+max hd and while checking the Same on the app hd customer identification add on is now not visible, before the package change it was showing..any help with what does this pack do....im unable to find the pack in add pack section for my account

anubhav said:
Also i recently changed my pack to value prime kids+max hd and while checking the Same on the app hd customer identification add on is now not visible, before the package change it was showing..any help with what does this pack do....im unable to find the pack in add pack section for my account

The purpose for HD Identification Top Up is when New HD channels were added there will be few days of free preview.

You can activate HD Costumer Identification Top up by logging into the self care portal at Airtel Website.

airtel Online Bill Payment - Postpaid Mobile, Broadband, Landline Bill Pay & Digital TV Recharge

Last edited by a moderator:
9a7988954c0275cf9349e6b572ed85e2.jpg
96ecf7b1a0b0a2f6a02e26869cabea28.jpg

MI remote paired successfully with my Airtel stb and TV. It's awesome app and a working fine.

Back
Top Bottom