General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,062
Yeah infinity pack is the best thing to happen in ADTV...we get all the channels for around 450 rupees ...Iam happy that I activated infinity offer ..Nowadays iam getting Miniplex HD ...Only sad part is not quickly adding pending hd channels

Optimus_Prime said:
In this case, Tata sky is unbeatable...
Airtel having lots of space, not adding channels.... exceptional Devotional channels.
I completely lost trust from airtel...

Always tatasky is number 1 Airtel is next of tatasky only sun direct also comes back Airtel only added devotional and naptol channels. In the devotional channels means Airtel 1st otherwise it is next to tatasky only

Last edited by a moderator:
Optimus_Prime said:
at the time of space crunch situation, Every member used to tell that Airtel will add all the pending HD channels in one or two shot to match with Tatasky...

and rest is history now... [emoji38] :rofl

already 1.5 month of 2 TP addition, and we got 11HD and 15Devotional channel...:) :rofl

Bro, how could you forget the amazing, world renowned, Award winning Hindi news channels?? Adtv didn't missed any of them..

Optimus_Prime said:
ohhh...
Yea! I went on time today ...They gave me Sweets and Lassi(Yogurt with coconut ) as today is bengali new year... Then small HR round+ Technical round ...

after completion they told me we will contact you within 7 days!

what Interview bro??

As I told in one of d other threads.... d intent is important. I m sorry to say, but I dont see it in airtel :no

..... and see loads of it in TS.
I feel d future is wid TS :win

airtel was, is and forever will be a money s****ng company. :damn

Why is it so quiet on this front? The last post in this forum is yesterday. It never happened before. Or it did?

Back
Top Bottom