General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,094
thisisjagan said:
I lost hope that Airtel will add all pending HD channels. It is very clear that Airtel is not interested to add channels unless and until it is mandatory...

Airtel is very frustrating ...Happy that they are adding sd channels but they are adding only news and devotional channels ...If they are adding only sd channels then they should add

1) Sony yay
2) Zing
3) d sports
4) Surya comedy
5) nat Geo music

Last edited by a moderator:
I had high hopes ....Nat Geo wild hd,nat Geo people HD,travel xp hd,vh1 hd ,beats hd ,KTV hd were confirmed so many times in last one month only to shatter our hopes ...Last one and half month no hd addition

at the time of space crunch situation, Every member used to tell that Airtel will add all the pending HD channels in one or two shot to match with Tatasky...

and rest is history now... :lol :rofl

already 1.5 month of 2 TP addition, and we got 11HD and 15Devotional channel...:) :rofl

Optimus_Prime said:
at the time of space crunch situation, Every member used to tell that Airtel will add all the pending HD channels in one or two shot to match with Tatasky...

and rest is history now... :lol :rofl

already 1.5 month of 2 TP addition, and we got 11HD and 15Devotional channel...:) :rofl

What happend abt ur interview :huh:huh

Gobinaath said:
What happend abt ur interview :huh:huh

ohhh...
Yea! I went on time today ...They gave me Sweets and Lassi(Yogurt with coconut ) as today is bengali new year... Then small HR round+ Technical round ...

after completion they told me we will contact you within 7 days!

I have full faith & trust with concrete source on adtv ..

And happy with.current situation of adtv (sd section) ..

The dth who is having quantity , quality of channels , awesome packages with affordable price , awesome combination of channels in package from every genre ..

If i choose any other dth than adtv than i might regret or must be spend more money from my pocket unnecessarily (channels i dont want)

:):););):hs:tup:win:ohya:luv ..

Optimus_Prime said:
ohhh...
Yea! I went on time today ...They gave me Sweets and Lassi(Yogurt with coconut ) as today is bengali new year... Then small HR round+ Technical round ...

after completion they told me we will contact you within 7 days!

Gud all the best :):hs ..

Gobinaath said:
I have full faith & trust with concrete source on adtv ..

And happy with.current situation of adtv (sd section) ..

The dth who is having quantity , quality of channels , awesome packages with affordable price , awesome combination of channels in package from every genre ..

If i choose any other dth than adtv than i might regret or must be spend more money from my pocket unnecessarily (channels i dont want)

:):););):hs:tup:win:ohya:luv ..

yea! we are all happy too with current package, Price, offers...
we have only regret for HD count only.
rest is Fine!

Back
Top Bottom