General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,764
  • Views Views: Views 4,013,938
Ashok L said:
One guy told K Tv : hd will be added before Tamil New year... But he failed to mention whether it is 2017 or 2018.....

Other one told Mega group, peppers, Tunes 6 deal signed.....

shawl_who said:
one said, all hd chnls will come one by one, but when.... that was not told :lol

Don't know abt others but clarification from my side is what are the source I got shared here (exclusively) in gd thread not in new thread ..

Full and full its my update ..

Not looked somewhere and shared here till this minute im browsed ddf alone not even know the name of other forums ..

Don't know the reason why didn't added or may be add later ..

Thanks for the troll :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gobinaath said:
Don't know abt others but clarification from my side is what are the source I got shared here (exclusively) in gd thread not in new thread .. Don't know the reason why didn't added or may be add later ..

Thanks for the troll :)

mine one was directed at someone else. :P :lol

shawl_who said:
mine one was directed at someone else. :P :lol

But I too was shared the channel addition update so the words meant me also so I gave the explanation :)

Gobinaath said:
Gud one for Kannada users :) .. I think this is the 1st infotainment channel for them :huh:)

Yes Gobi Bro

Saral Jeevan 1st Kannada Infotainment Channel

going to vote for ts this month fed up from their useless addition no hd from almost 2 months :k

It's time for the people who we trolled to troll at us. They might be doing the 2 minutes of silence too...

Back
Top Bottom