General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,139
Maybe a new HD+ STB software version is coming. Diagnostic show status IDLE and my STB light is changing while in standby mode. Else my STB has some issue?

Edit: I restarted the power and now status is back to aborted. Either I stopped the update in between or my STB had some voltage issues.

iphifi said:
Message from Airtel says all subscribers of Star Sports 4 will automatically receive star sports select SD when it's launched.

Any info on ss tamil bro will users get who all are having ss4 currently :huh

Last edited by a moderator:
Ritesh said:
^ Shawl bro, Mark my words, all these channels won't be available until our infinity pack expires.. half of the year is gone, another half will expire but they won't add all these most wanted channels.

i didn't get the logic in this.. if this is what they are waiting for airtel won't add HD channels in lifetime. 

Infinity Pack is still there, and available to subscribe. those who subscribed today for infinity pack, will only expire their pack on 2018 May 22 or 23. Still  1 year.. So what if u r saying is the logic airtel won't be adding anymore HD Channels..!!!

Jithin91 said:
i didn't get the logic in this.. if this is what they are waiting for airtel won't add HD channels in lifetime. 

Infinity Pack is still there, and available to subscribe. those who subscribed today for infinity pack, will only expire their pack on 2018 May 22 or 23. Still  1 year.. So what if u r saying is the logic airtel won't be adding anymore HD Channels..!!!

Jithin bro, you didn't read it properly, that's the reason you didn't get it.
It was for Shawl bro and i said, until OUR infinity pack expires means those who subscribed infinity in Dec and Jan..
And moreover, it is just what i feel. There isn't any hard core strategy of Airtel which i mentioned.
So, relax bro..

Last edited by a moderator:
Ritesh said:
Jithin bro, you didn't read it properly, that's the reason you didn't get it.
It was for Shawl bro and i said, until OUR infinity pack expires means those who subscribed infinity in Dec and Jan..
And moreover, it is just what i feel. There isn't any hard core strategy of Airtel which i mentioned.
So, relax bro..

oh ok.. ok

Back
Top Bottom