General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,139
when can we expect HD channels like gemini music, gemini movies,udaya HD,surya HD (sun network).
why airtel won't take aggressive step like tatasky.
tata sky is too fast in adding channels(forget about price,may be little higher than airtel )

if new hd channel launched you can expect that in tata sky with in a month.
but in airtel it wont happen even after years.
no KTV HD in airtel till now

how to contact nodal officers or any higher authority about HD channels other than regular customer care???
any mail id or phone numbers or any other medium.
please tell me

rahul999 said:
how to contact nodal officers or any higher authority about HD channels other than regular customer care???
please tell me

Check this link bro..

https://dreamdth.com/showthread.php?tid=152094

Last edited by a moderator:
Jithin91 said:
i didn't get the logic in this.. if this is what they are waiting for airtel won't add HD channels in lifetime. 

Infinity Pack is still there, and available to subscribe. those who subscribed today for infinity pack, will only expire their pack on 2018 May 22 or 23. Still  1 year.. So what if u r saying is the logic airtel won't be adding anymore HD Channels..!!!

Even I don't agree ...If they wait for infinity pack to get over the they will way behind the market...All other Dths will overtake them...They have added around 12 hd channels and lot of sd channels after infinity pack launched

nithinricks85 said:
Even I don't agree ...If they wait for infinity pack to get over the they will way behind the market...All other Dths will overtake them...They have added around 12 hd channels and lot of sd channels after infinity pack launched

what ritesh bro was saying was about their subscriptions.. ritesh bro &  shwal bro's subscription.
their subscription will be over by dec/jan and then only airtel will add channels. he told that like a joke.!

rahul999 said:
please tell me

Anyone in DDF can respond like Airtel Nodal for channel addition... It's of no use... [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Jithin91 said:
what ritesh bro was saying was about their subscriptions.. ritesh bro &  shwal bro's subscription.
their subscription will be over by dec/jan and then only airtel will add channels. he told that like a joke.!
I know that...I just told if they really don't add any HD channels...I just explained reality ???

Back
Top Bottom