General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,764
  • Views Views: Views 4,013,920
@Ritesh bro, did you get a chance to check with your local contact?
@ilikered bro, I just called the technician. He said it can be replaced easily i.e. My old Huawei HD+ STB can be replaced by New HEVC STB, manufactured by Flextronics, by paying just Rs.350 only. No need to call CC even.. He said just let me know and i will come with the new box. So, get in touch with the local office bro..

@ilikered bro, I just called the technician. He said it can be replaced easily i.e. My old Huawei HD+ STB can be replaced by New HEVC STB, manufactured by Flextronics, by paying just Rs.350 only. No need to call CC even.. He said just let me know and i will come with the new box. So, get in touch with the local office bro..
Is that HEVC box's SD quality better than these HUAWEI HD+ box??
So should I Swap my Box also?? what your opinion Bro?

Checked with two local dealers here bro. They are saying they won't give the hevc box but the older model will be given. Not sure what's their problem.

Just now checked with another dealer. All of them are saying the same thing. Hevc box isn't available for swapping. Only hd+ is there. When I asked what's my option to get that box, they said I need to take a new connection.

Just now checked with another dealer. All of them are saying the same thing. Hevc box isn't available for swapping. Only hd+ is there. When I asked what's my option to get that box, they said I need to take a new connection.
Hard luck bro.. Here it is readily available.
Wait a min, did you checked with local dealer?
Try to get in contact with local Airtel office or technician. They have many local offices in every city.
Is that HEVC box's SD quality better than these HUAWEI HD+ box??
So should I Swap my Box also?? what your opinion Bro?
Slightly better bro.. If your current box is working fine then no use of swapping. I am myself also keeping the same old hd+ box.

Last edited:
Bansal News added 3-4 Weeks before on ADTV Now Added in Msg System

c5be060df9be83597633fc35638d5d5c.jpg

So Quick from Airtel [emoji38]

Back
Top Bottom