General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,764
  • Views Views: Views 4,013,872
Last night I called to CC regarding topup removal and asked about upcoming HD channels he voluntarily said KTV HD will be available very soon. I asked when we can expect he said most probably in a month. I never asked him about ktv hd but he said it's coming. Don't know how much true is this.

Airtel tn nodal cc saying NXT Tamil will be added soon , I asked them mess system showing NXT channel in lcn 778 but where s the channel lcn 778 in stb ?? They accept message system was available in lcn 778 , yet NXT channel to be available in dth also soon in lcn 778 . they also quoted will take this to our marketing team and make u available of Channel as soon as possible , let's hope for best.

Last edited:
After a week ... Finally got my Huawei HD+ box replaced with This HEVC box and I think little bit picture quality has been improved for HD channels and for SD channels hands down it has improved...
afc4cd42f207a2b74bbee04c5e651742.jpg

Last edited:
After a week ... Finally got my Huawei HD+ box replaced with This HEVC box and I think little bit picture quality has been improved for HD channels and for SD channels hands down it has improved...
afc4cd42f207a2b74bbee04c5e651742.jpg
How did you get it bro. They are not giving it to me.

How did you get it bro. They are not giving it to me.
Yes bro they aren't giving it easily
As for me they Firstly replaced my box with Hero box but suddenly Hero box had some issue like no Audio no picture ... Then I wrote mail to nodal with screenshot and asked them to provide HEVC box..

I was lucky to get defective Hero box...

See the below pics this was the issue with Hero box
And it was occuring frequently ...
1c9853274ad728892ace8de1afbad3cc.jpg
99239bba14fc802d3fdb224097802f9f.jpg

Last edited:
Star sports select add on is a kind of service or channel? Did any dth service added it till now?

Back
Top Bottom