General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,173
oh.. so thats y airtel didnt added ktv hd i think...I need full hd with dolby digital surround. ktv sd is enough.no need to switch to tatasky.
Yes of course, k TV never telecast new movies, all the movies telecasted in sun TV. In week days all old tamil movies only. SD is enough to see.so stop worrying about k TV HD..

I have installed Airtel DTH today. Package activated is new south mega hd. Am not getting star sports Select HD 2 and Sony ten 2 HD and Sony ten 3 HD. Are these channels part of the package?

I have installed Airtel DTH today. Package activated is new south mega hd. Am not getting star sports Select HD 2 and Sony ten 2 HD and Sony ten 3 HD. Are these channels part of the package?
It's not a part of this package and confirmed with CC...I also installed two days before with same pack....

It's not a part of this package and confirmed with CC...I also installed two days before with same pack....
Oh my bad. Which package contains these channels. Any idea? And do u get English movies hd channels?

Oh my bad. Which package contains these channels. Any idea? And do u get English movies hd channels?
Yes...I am getting all English movies and entertainment...now you can't change the pack since it's free but you can add required channels as a..la...cart

Last edited:
Yes...I am getting all English movies and entertainment...now you can't change the pack since it's free but you can add required channels as a..la...cart
Okay bro. Thank you. Does ten 2 HD and ten 3 HD and select HD 2 part of max hd pack?

Back
Top Bottom