General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,180
When I'll going add adtv mega musiq, mega 24, super tv, tunes 6, peppers, captain news, sahana tv, sai tv, s news, velicham tv, shalini tv, moon tv, malai murasu. This channels are available in tata sky and Videocon d2h. But Airtel is too late to add this channels. When we can expect this channels

If these are all FTA Channels then i think addition depends upon the broadcaster as they are the ones who have to pay airtel the carriage fee :ok:

P.S:- I could be wrong

Dear friends

I am getting an annoying "POOR SIGNAL" message on Sony ESPN HD chann for the last 2 days. I have contacted Customercare and am still awaiting resolution.
Can anyone please explain why this message is appearing and how to get rid of it. The picture quality is good

Thanks

Max hd TN does not include & prive hd, do anybody get this Channel in this pack?
Star Vijay hd and star movies hd audio not working when I keep Dolby digital plus. Do anybody face this?

Dear friends

I am getting an annoying "POOR SIGNAL" message on Sony ESPN HD chann for the last 2 days. I have contacted Customercare and am still awaiting resolution.
Can anyone please explain why this message is appearing and how to get rid of it. The picture quality is good

Thanks

don't expect much from Adtv they have already told me that they have low infrastructure in my area. thinking about switching back to TS.

Max hd TN does not include & prive hd, do anybody get this Channel in this pack?
Star Vijay hd and star movies hd audio not working when I keep Dolby digital plus. Do anybody face this?
Yes i too facing this.
i think they are providing only DD but banner shows DD+.

Your TV should support Dolby Digital plus to hear that. Some TV won't produce even with Dolby Digital.

Back
Top Bottom