General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,430
Hi bros

Today i upgraded My SD stb into HD stb will post images in new thread by evening :):)

Thanks

Why this sudden decision and at a time when lots of speculations about TS taking over Airtel & there is uncertainity about few more pending HD channels like NGC Hds Sun Hds Travel Xp Hd & Music Hds??

Why this sudden decision and at a time when lots of speculations about TS taking over Airtel & there is uncertainity about few more pending HD channels like NGC Hds Sun Hds Travel Xp Hd & Music Hds??

He rarely watches sun network channels so no problem

Nothing to worry it depends on the individual to have all hd or limited hds

Gobinaath bro said if TS takeover Airtel he'll migrate to Digital Cable,limited or all alone not an issue here but the the brand itself in the question of acquisition or not.

Gobinaath bro said if TS takeover Airtel he'll migrate to Digital Cable,limited or all alone not an issue here but the the brand itself in the question of acquisition or not.

Oh but we can't predict the future like Reliance they said shut down and again said not show wait till then

Oh but we can't predict the future like Reliance they said shut down and again said not show wait till then

In any case I feel Local Digital cable are in a position of Great evolution & DTH already in its peak stage So the future is with Digital Cable Operators & the innovation they put forward.

Back
Top Bottom