General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,452
One of my frnd using ADTV for last 2 yrs bt he has forgotten his registered mobile no. So he wants to register a new no (bsnl)... How can he do it ?? What will happen to dat no which he registered earlier ??

One of my frnd using ADTV for last 2 yrs bt he has forgotten his registered mobile no. So he wants to register a new no (bsnl)... How can he do it ?? What will happen to dat no which he registered earlier ??

Contact customer care with the Customer ID & new number.

Best is to call customer care and request them to change registered mobile number.

And current registered number can be seen on account information screen by pressing 'help' button on remote.

My first got adtv last week, he is not able to login in self care. Whenever he registers after entering otp, sorry message is coming. How to login

For customer id he gets otp in rmn but after that there is error.sorry you request could not be processed now please try again after sometime

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom