General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Bro what is the price of NEO SPORTS and NEO Prime
I think 65 Rs per month is the price of each channel but it took 130 Rs to both channels
Is there any chance to get these channels with low price

Frnds i m thinking to upgrade my sd box to hd n plz tell me i dont have any knowledge of hd packs. My current sd pack is South value sports @300permonth in which i get all the major chanels like all the sports channels except Neo n all the hindi movie channels. Plz suggest me cheap n best package in which i get most channels like in SVS.

Bro what is the price of NEO SPORTS and NEO Prime
I think 65 Rs per month is the price of each channel but it took 130 Rs to both channels
Is there any chance to get these channels with low price
Pm me bro will help u bro :)

not able to view msg in stb

Restart ur stb bro :)

Frnds i m thinking to upgrade my sd box to hd n plz tell me i dont have any knowledge of hd packs. My current sd pack is South value sports @300permonth in which i get all the major chanels like all the sports channels except Neo n all the hindi movie channels. Plz suggest me cheap n best package in which i get most channels like in SVS.

U want info abt hd package or sd package bro ??

Disney International HD: LCN 177,this channel has some very old shows of the 90s. I can observe some pixelation when such shows are on, probably HD resolution was not available back then, but analog had much better qualities too. Can anyone please confirm on the pixelation on this channel?

Note: It doesn't our for all shows on the channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock