General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,182
Guys!! My Airtel Internet TV 1Yr Pack gonna expire soon. I have a doubt regarding base packs.
Iam planning to activate MyPlan99 as basepack with MAX HD TOPUP on Internet TV(if possible) else tell me the list of available base packs??? TIA

KTV HD stopped working, all other HD channels works fine , I’m in abroad can’t use the registered mobile , I have mailed them and got the rep , but stil same can anyone help
Reply mail 👇🏼
We would like to inform you that, we have done necessary trouble shooting from our side on your account, if issue still persist kindly revert us with your local alternate contact number, so that we can contact you for the same.

Moreover, If channel is already subscribed on your account please SMS HR to 54325 from your registered mobile number after switching ON your STB for next 20 minutes to view the services instantly, if your STB is OFF now. If you have not subscribed for the channel please SMS ADD <Channel Name> to 54325. SMS charges apply.

Please note that your email Reference No is 1077357197 for any further correspondence.

We hope that we have been able to address your request suitably.

Back
Top Bottom