General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,192
Anyone knows how to remove a topup using selfcare? With the new website design its not possible and we can not go to old design also. Some tricks used before are not working. I hate calling CC

Anyone knows how to remove a topup using selfcare? With the new website design its not possible and we can not go to old design also. Some tricks used before are not working. I hate calling CC
Mail them or contact via FB.

1. Login to airtel selfcare from a Desktop or Laptop. Don't use Mobile or Tablet.
2. After logging in under connections, see if your TopUp appears in HD- Topups or SD-Topups.
3. If you are able to see your TopUp, click on the price mentioned (Eg: Rs 99/mo). It will show a pop-up with option to cancel the Topup. No refund will be issued for remaining days of the Topup.
4. In some cases, like Promotional topups which were activated through MyAirtel App, it doesn't show in the Desktop selfcare at all (I hate airtel for this). In such cases I don't think there is any way to deactivate using Selfcare. You need to call CC.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.

1. Login to airtel selfcare from a Desktop or Laptop. Don't use Mobile or Tablet.
2. After logging in under connections, see if your TopUp appears in HD- Topups or SD-Topups.
3. If you are able to see your TopUp, click on the price mentioned (Eg: Rs 99/mo). It will show a pop-up with option to cancel the Topup. No refund will be issued for remaining days of the Topup.
4. In some cases, like Promotional topups which were activated through MyAirtel App, it doesn't show in the Desktop selfcare at all (I hate airtel for this). In such cases I don't think there is any way to deactivate using Selfcare. You need to call CC.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.
In my case it's a HD top up activated through app, which is not at all available in selfacare
Anyway, thanks for the inputs

Looking to buy a new digital tv hd connection..Just wanted to ask that can I pair my plan ₹99 with roi hd pack of ₹175...
Any help would be great...

They will tell you to add regional top up but if you want can add it, otherwise say don't want.

How to heavy refresh from selfcare? Not able to go to old login even under payments bank to digital tv. Do somebody even now able to login to old login? kindly help

Back
Top Bottom