General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,192
Hi guys, when a channel is added / removed in ADTV, how can we come to know about it? I have seen some bros posting screenshot where the UI mentions about an upcoming channel name- where do we see this and how? I am using the HD HEVC STB of Airtel with the new UI.

Hi guys, when a channel is added / removed in ADTV, how can we come to know about it? I have seen some bros posting screenshot where the UI mentions about an upcoming channel name- where do we see this and how? I am using the HD HEVC STB of Airtel with the new UI.

Airtel doesn't inform before addition but few bro's here from Dealer Customer Care get addition details here & post here but sometime nobody knows about addition news,some members here will lose sleep & wait into the midnight/early hours on certain days when they can guess some addition might happen & post news as early as 2 or 3 AM as soon as the channel gets added by scanning the TPs where the channel gets added usually by this way DDF members able to give exclusive updates.

And info Channels sometimes gives ads about new launches but not exact date/time.

Last edited:
Did any one asked CC about addition of zee telugu hd & zee cinemalu hd in airtel?
I think they surely give stupid formal reply like always. SOOOOOOOOOOOOON:ROFLMAO:

TravelXP responded on their own after a month

I got reply with in 2 hours

IMG_20171212_201823.jpg

Back
Top Bottom