General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,372
Hi bros, it been 2 months since I took ADTV but still SMS activation for TopUp is not working thru RTN. Also help section on STB doesn't show my Customer ID and RTN. Any idea what should I do? CC did refresh of my account but that didn't help. They said refresh will happen only after current pack validity ends. I'm unsure about this claim though.
Bro call nodal officer

Any offer for sony ten 1, sony ten 3?
Bro, check your MyAirtel App, go to Add TopUps, select Sports and scroll down to the last item.
It is Ten1 1m Free. It is available in my login, check if available for you too. Also, do let me know if you are able to get it successfully.

P.S.: The DBR for this TopUp may be Rs 0.033, so it will cost you Rs 0.99 for the entire month.

Last edited:
Bro, check your MyAirtel App, go to Add TopUps, select Sports and scroll down to the last item.
It is Ten1 1m Free. It is available in my login, check if available for you too. Also, do let me know if you are able to get it successfully.

P.S.: The DBR for this TopUp may be Rs 0.033, so it will cost you Rs 0.99 for the entire month.
I just activated it now. (I have activated it before many times and it has auto deactivation after 30 days.)
On a side note Airtel recently added an HD topup, Sony Ten 1 And Ten3 Hd Rs.65 in Airtel App.

Thanks i got it.i will activate it on jan 5th
Cool! Happy to help!

I just activated it now. (I have activated it before many times and it has auto deactivation after 30 days.)
Thanks @iphifi bro, the auto-deactivation is a blessing. Hope this stays, given the upcoming Series. Do you suggest I activate it now and dont wait for 5th Jan?

Thanks @iphifi bro, the auto-deactivation is a blessing. Hope this stays, given the upcoming Series. Do you suggest I activate it now and dont wait for 5th Jan?
Airtel has a habit of removing stuff before a series. But can't say for this case because this offer is only for SD channel and also another Sunday Sale of Ten channels is also still there in app.

Back
Top Bottom