General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,383
Sunday Ten 1 And Ten 2 Combo in sports section of app. Re.1 for 1'st Month and Rs.65 from second month.
Thanks bro, I am not able to see this in MyAirtel app. Is it recently added and is it available for all?

Thanks bro, I am not able to see this in MyAirtel app. Is it recently added and is it available for all?
Price will be shown as Rs.65. It's above the Super Sports Topup in the list. If you are still not seeing then it may be only available for selected users.

Price will be shown as Rs.65. It's above the Super Sports Topup in the list. If you are still not seeing then it may be only available for selected users.
Oh Thanks. Airtel is having too many problems in the consistency of information across MyAirtel App, and Selfcare portal. Sometimes the pack name itself is different.

Sunday Ten 1 And Ten 2 Combo in sports section of app. Re.1 for 1'st Month and Rs.65 from second month.
Hey @iphifi bro, another question, for this mentioned pack of Re 1 for first month and Rs 65 from second month, what is the lock-in period? Can we just take this for only first month?

Hey @iphifi bro, another question, for this mentioned pack of Re 1 for first month and Rs 65 from second month, what is the lock-in period? Can we just take this for only first month?
For the Sunday Sale lock-in is 30 days. You will be charged dbr for 1 extra day at midnight after the lock-in expires. Then you can remove anytime.

Thanks bros. I am able to see this Sunday Ten 1 And Ten 2 Combo in sports section of app. I will take this or Ten1 1m Free.

Back
Top Bottom