General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,401
Bros, need ur help. I had taken ADTV Acquisition offer for RDTV users.
They gave a customised Base Pack called BIG Value Prime Kids 2M + Magic HD Topup for 3M for Rs 378. I paid only Rs 378.
This 378 is actually [285 (Value Prime Kids) + 93 (Magic HD)]. But for promotion they gave base pack validity as 2M and Magic HD as 3M.

Now, the 2M validity is coming to an end, so got SMS that daily deduction will be Rs 12.6 (i.e. 378/30).
But 378 is not my monthly subscription. It is just 285 (earlier value prime kids rental) and the additional amount of 93 is paid for 3M Magic HD. Called CC but they said that daily deduction of 12.6 will start since my BASE PACK is 378 (actually shouldnt be so).

So i need to change my Base pack. What do you advise? Even CC said change to Value Prime Kids @ Rs 299 as base pack, this will reduce daily deduction to Rs 10 per day.

This is some bug I think. Bros who have done a similar activity may please help.

Last edited:
So i need to change my Base pack. What do you advise? Even CC said change to Value Prime Kids @ Rs 299 as base pack, this will reduce daily deduction to Rs 10 per day.

This is some bug I think. Bros who have done a similar activity may please help.
U don't need hd Channels ??

U don't need hd Channels ??
Bro, since the Magic HD validity is 3M, that TopUp will stay as it is for one more month, CC confirmed.
Just that if I do nothing, they will start deducting @ 378/month (they have clubbed the entire amount of 285+93 as BASE PACK) and TopUp shows another 93 for Magic HD 3M (which was not paid by me).

Hence they are dubbing the base pack price as 378, where as it should have been 285. So i need to change base pack. Magic HD will stay for one more month)

Write your reply...I am a new customer.I want to know whether I can take myplan99 Pack and Royal HD (Rs170) after my first month free view is over.

Bro, since the Magic HD validity is 3M, that TopUp will stay as it is for one more month, CC confirmed.
Just that if I do nothing, they will start deducting @ 378/month (they have clubbed the entire amount of 285+93 as BASE PACK) and TopUp shows another 93 for Magic HD 3M (which was not paid by me).

Hence they are dubbing the base pack price as 378, where as it should have been 285. So i need to change base pack. Magic HD will stay for one more month)
Complicated issue :(:(

Do one thing bro downgrade ur pack after 48 hrs then upgrade to ur current pack again

This will work i think if not write it to nodal bro :)

Activate the below topup bro in my airtel app ₹1 for 30 days after that 2.2/day from 31st day onwards :)

Else u want only Ten 1 for free

Send sms ADD TOPUP5228 to 54325 from ur RTN

Note: sms chargeable as per operator but free from Airtel sim

I checked with customer care and It's not 1 rupee for first 30 days.its 65 rupees for 30 days.airtel is tricky as they knew most activate sony ten 1 or sony ten 3 as ind vs sa series going on.so they cancelled offer on these channels.

I checked with customer care and It's not 1 rupee for first 30 days.its 65 rupees for 30 days.airtel is tricky as they knew most activate sony ten 1 or sony ten 3 as ind vs sa series going on.so they cancelled offer on these channels.

Ok trust adtv cc no problem ;)

What we done & i done it personally I'm telling but ur telling cc stories

Do one thing bro downgrade ur pack after 48 hrs then upgrade to ur current pack again
Bro, could u suggest which pack to downgrade to? Upgrading again to current pack wont be possible I think as it was a special acquisition pack. My base pack name is BIG Val Prime Kids 2M. What airtel has done mistakenly (or deliberately) is that priced it as 378 for first 2 months, and thereafter 378 per month. Hence need to do something about it.

Back
Top Bottom