General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,413
@iphifi bro They confirmed from Senior Executive, however, when I said that if it gets deactivated, I will demand it for free, they said they have arranged for a call-back within 2 hours, wherein a Senior Executive will check and call me and confirm for my case.
Hope I get some concrete assurance, so that I can go ahead and change Base Pack.
Haha! You are the first person here who is anticipating Airtel to make mistke beforehand. But fact is true Airtel cc often removes free topups when changing pack. My suggestion is to go ahead. Even if you lose a topup you may learn how airtel system works. This system was made to remove free language topups only but other free topups are also indirectly affected. Maybe Airtel has fixed this issue? Don't know the exact criteria and I am not a expert on this because I haven't changed my pack in 2 years...

Even if you lose a topup you may learn how airtel system works.
Bro, Ten1 1m Free is at stake :cf:
Also, if the ACQ ADV magic ROI HD 3M is linked to the Base Pack (since it is a customized base pack and includes words magic HD in it too), then I will lose my Magic HD Topup too.
Hence being very careful before doing anything. My SMS activation too doesnt work. So thats another problem for me.

Bro, Ten1 1m Free is at stake :cf:
Also, if the ACQ ADV magic ROI HD 3M is linked to the Base Pack (since it is a customized base pack and includes words magic HD in it too), then I will lose my Magic HD Topup too.
Hence being very careful before doing anything. My SMS activation too doesnt work. So thats another problem for me.
Oh! I didn't know your SMS system is not working. Also your base pack seems like it has the HD channels also. So you are in effect actually not getting those HD topup as free even now (The 3M HD topup is still free but the base pack is charging you for the same). Hope they resolve your problem soon.

Oh! I didn't know your SMS system is not working. Also your base pack seems like it has the HD channels also. So you are in effect actually not getting those HD topup as free even now (The 3M HD topup is still free but the base pack is charging you for the same). Hope they resolve your problem soon.
Perfect bro :kiss: Ideally, when I took the connection, the confirmation SMS said: (Yeah these SMS come, but cant activate TopUp via SMS)
Pack name: BIG Val Prm Kids Magic HD 2M
Validity: 60 days
Rent after validity period: Rs 378/month
But then later from DDF as well as from CC, I found out that the validity of the ACQ ADV magic ROI HD that they added is 3M. So I thot I should get it for 3M, and base pack for 2M. Now that 2M is over, all this confusion. Lets see what they say when they call. I think if I change base pack, the HD Topup will go too :cf:

Perfect bro :kiss: Ideally, when I took the connection, the confirmation SMS said: (Yeah these SMS come, but cant activate TopUp via SMS)
Pack name: BIG Val Prm Kids Magic HD 2M
Validity: 60 days
Rent after validity period: Rs 378/month
But then later from DDF as well as from CC, I found out that the validity of the ACQ ADV magic ROI HD that they added is 3M. So I thot I should get it for 3M, and base pack for 2M. Now that 2M is over, all this confusion. Lets see what they say when they call. I think if I change base pack, the HD Topup will go too :cf:
Are u using my Airtel App ??

Bro, here is the screenshot.
Although Monthly Subscription shows 472, i.e. (378 + 93 + 1 for Ten1Free), I have paid only 378 when I took the connection.
Even DBR is calculated as 378/12 = Rs 12.6
The confusion of 2M and 3M in the first two lines you see if what I am trying to solve.
Source

Bro, here is the screenshot.
Although Monthly Subscription shows 472, i.e. (378 + 93 + 1 for Ten1Free), I have paid only 378 when I took the connection.
Even DBR is calculated as 378/12 = Rs 12.6
The confusion of 2M and 3M in the first two lines you see if what I am trying to solve.
Source
Yes now only i got the issue clearly

its just simple bro ;)

The pack ur using is clubbed with magic hd so only adtv cc told like that ;) and its correct too

U need to call adtv cc bro just ask them to change the package to value prime kids SD package 299/m they will activate & don't forget to activate 2 free regional topups too ;)

U may be lose regional topup during pack change but that can be activate again other topup will remain & won't get deactivate bro as per my experience :)

Bros, Rs 12.6 DBR happened at midnight. So it is taking Rs 378 as base pack itself. Airtel CC said they would call back in 2 hours. It has been 20 hours but no call back received. What should I do? Call them again? It is tiring to explain the whole issue to them again. @Gobinaath bro thanks, hope the topups dont go... very worried :blush:

Back
Top Bottom