General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,767
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,417
Also, is my understanding correct that ACQ Topup charges (shown as Rs 93 in MyAirtel App My Package) will not be included in the DBR amount that will start after iinitial ARP is over?
Is my above understanding correct about ACQ Topups?

Is my above understanding correct about ACQ Topups?
Yes only after validity is over it will become DBR based. Also cost of a pack doesn't have to be equal to the DBR rate for that period for ACQ and ARP packs (It's usually lower).

I managed to activate Ten1 1m Free TopUp at around 7AM on 5-Jan. But few bros are reporting that it is no longer available. Guess I took it just before it went off. @id_866 bro, were u able to get it? Also, @iphifi bro, as we're unable to see it on MyAirtel App, does it mean it's gone forever?
i have activated "sunday ten 1 and ten 2 combo" for 1 rupee 30 days in customer care today.This offer available today

i have activated "sunday ten 1 and ten 2 combo" for 1 rupee 30 days in customer care today.
Is this valid only if activated via CC? Or thru MyAirtel App too? Asking for a friend. He too missed Ten1 1m Free Topup.

Somedays back i ported my number to jio.. and now am not able to send sms to adtv's 54325 number and now i came to know that jio wont allow customers to send sms to short numbers like 54325. Is there any other alternate number to which we can send sms to activate any chanel or pack..

Somedays back i ported my number to jio.. and now am not able to send sms to adtv's 54325 number and now i came to know that jio wont allow customers to send sms to short numbers like 54325. Is there any other alternate number to which we can send sms to activate any chanel or pack..
Unfortunately No

jio wont allow customers to send sms to short numbers like 54325.
Interesting case, since SMS to such numbers are premium and charged* Rs3 or Rs6 and Jio has no mechanism of charging users on-the-go. This would create a problem if Jio users wish to avail any services for short numbers. Check in relevant section if there is any discussion on this point.

* Obviously, for airtel numbers they have kept it free as both services are provided by same parent company.

Anyone plzz help me....
I want to add mtv and mtv beats channels or all music channels plzz anyone suggest me a best combo topup or any topup code to get these channels or else i would have to opt 290₹ pack insread of 210 plzzz help me

They have an automatic system in which some topups are removed while changing pack. CC may or may not know but its worth asking.
@iphifi bro and @Gobinaath bro, I called ADTV and explained my scenario, it went on top of their head too - as to what is to be done. I clearly mentioned that my current TopUps should not get deactivated, only if they can confirm this, I would like to change Base Pack. They confirmed from Senior Executive, however, when I said that if it gets deactivated, I will demand it for free, they said they have arranged for a call-back within 2 hours, wherein a Senior Executive will check and call me and confirm for my case.

Hope I get some concrete assurance, so that I can go ahead and change Base Pack.

Back
Top Bottom