General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Hi All,

My Infinite HD plan -ROI is going to expire tomorrow. Need few suggestions
1. Is there any good alternate pack available? I prefer to watch Hindi and English channels.
2. Can and take 99- Plan and get a topup of MAX HD 225. Will that work? I have HD setup box.

Thanks

Hi All,

My Infinite HD plan -ROI is going to expire tomorrow. Need few suggestions
1. Is there any good alternate pack available? I prefer to watch Hindi and English channels.
2. Can and take 99- Plan and get a topup of MAX HD 225. Will that work? I have HD setup box.

Thanks
My plan 99 plus max HD 225. You have to convince cc that you will activate paid add on online.

Just now read some posts against my update on channel addition

Nothing new to get anger or surprise but Channels will add for sure but ur words can't be taken back

Hereafter No updates from my side regarding channel addition & requesting beloved bros pls dont ping me for channel addition updates

Anyother help feel free to contact :)

@karan_hdl bro will ping u a reply on ur queries regarding channel addition today Evening

They might be referring to Zee Tamil SD

Ur trolling my training

My work will never fails

Thanks

Last edited:

@karan

Sure bro won't again ask you the same question,

Some bro's like @Optimus_Prime & many others seeing you in this forum for more than 2 years and we know the quality of your post and we really trust you for all your updates and continue to do so,

Last edited:
Dear Bro
Plz let me know that if anybody is not a DDF member then how he know topup code of any channel/Pack/Topups
because topup codes are not shown on website/apps. then how to know ???

Dear Bro
Plz let me know that if anybody is not a DDF member then how he know topup code of any channel/Pack/Topups
because topup codes are not shown on website/apps. then how to know ???

We don't necessarily need Topup codes,

One can add single channel by using SMS format

ADD <channel number> to 54325

For example if you want to add Star movies HD you should send

ADD 244 to 54325

Same way if you want to add combo topups

You have to use the format

ADD <package name> to 54325

For example for Magic HD TN

ADD MAGICHDTN to 54325

Different package names for combo Topups & Alarcate details can be known in detail from this link
India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in

Last edited:

Nothing new to get anger or surprise but Channels will add for sure but ur words can't be taken back

Hereafter No updates from my side regarding channel addition & requesting beloved bros pls dont ping me for channel addition updates

@karan

Ur trolling my training

My work will never fails

Thanks
As I said earlier, we are not doubting your updates bro. I know about airtel and people who know about airtel said that the channels will not be added. That came true. Again I repeat, people who share updates have no gain here. So I have no right to troll or tease them. But I have the right to criticise airtel.

Sharing the updates or not sharing is your own decision. I have no say on it.

Finally, seriously do you think I'm trolling you on the post you quoted. You know about airtel cc. I know about them. So I trolled them. My guess is that you now work for airtel cc or you train them based on that post. If so let me know, I'll try to avoid trolling airtel cc.

Edit: Bro if you are working in airtel and if you have the ability to share customer's feedback, please let them know that airtel has very poor regional team, especially in Tamil. They should do some field work before adding or removing channels.

Last edited:

@karan

Ur trolling my training

My work will never fails

Thanks
@Gobinaath anna don't be upset. I know Airtel is delaying addition and it is not your fault. U just shared what information u got from Airtel. Please do not stop updating in this thread anna☺☺

Last edited:

@karan

Ur trolling my training

My work will never fails

Thanks
Gobinaath bro your doing good job ..your update is true I know plz come back ..I really like your update plz ☺

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock