General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

@thisisjagan

Bro you're right on certain things like delay in HD channels addition but I feel your'e pinning blame on wrong side.

I am a fan of Sun network but I would neither blame zeel nor airtel for this delay and thought of posting this few weeks back as reply for some of your comments but I thought it would be pretty premature to put blame on Sun network.

But now it's clear by various move airtel makes for Sun Network, Special LCN Arrangements for Kids Channels & Sun Life promoted to a front & visible LCN and all Sun HD Channels getting added to APP, it's a very new thing that no one ever thought would happen,

And how it impacted HD addition on Airtel is, we can draw some parallels from how sun dth left out Zee Tamil hd alone and at the same time added Zeel's telugu hd channels alone and this made it clear Sun trying to block Zee Tamil HD entry into DTH space,they successfully did it till now and we can apply the same for Airtel too Sun might influenced Airtel not to add Zee Tamil HD soon,

And one more important reason is K tv hd added just a month before Zee Tamil hd launched and its a very tactical move to just simply delay one more new tamil hd addition. After that only Airtel and Sun might have started growing closer and reached a close partnership that's growing now.

We can very well prove this story true if Zee Tamil HD is anymore delayed after Zeel's Telugu hd channels addition.

Why I won't blame Zeel & Airtel is Broadcaster (Zeel) expecting money in return for whatever they spent towards brand refresh & HD channel launch and Airtel (Operator) trying to get the channels at a reasonable price even at the cost of delay is definitely an acceptable practice in business.

But if my Sun influencing airtel theory is true it's horrible & unethical.

Last edited:
@thisisjagan

Bro you're right on certain things like delay in HD channels addition but I feel your'e pinning blame on wrong side.

I am a fan of Sun network but I would neither blame zeel nor airtel for this delay and thought of posting this few weeks back as reply for some of your comments but I thought it would be pretty premature to put blame on Sun network.

But now it's clear by various move airtel makes for Sun Network, Special LCN Arrangements for Kids Channels & Sun Life promoted to a front & visible LCN and all Sun HD Channels getting added to APP, it's a very new thing that no one ever thought would happen,

And how it impacted HD addition on Airtel is, we can draw some parallels from how sun dth left out Zee Tamil hd alone and at the same time added Zeel's telugu hd channels alone and this made it clear Sun trying to block Zee Tamil HD entry into DTH space,they successfully did it till now and we can apply the same for Airtel too Sun might influenced Airtel not to add Zee Tamil HD soon,

And one more important reason is K tv hd added just a month before Zee Tamil hd launched and its a very tactical move to just simply delay one more new tamil hd addition. After that only Airtel and Sun might have started growing closer and reached a close partnership that's growing now.

We can very well prove this story true if Zee Tamil HD is anymore delayed after Zeel's Telugu hd channels addition.

Why I won't blame Zeel & Airtel is Broadcaster (Zeel) expecting money in return for whatever they spent towards brand refresh & HD channel launch and Airtel (Operator) trying to get the channels at a reasonable price even at the cost of delay is definitely an acceptable practice in business.

Bro sun network hd confirmed addition 26 july

Why it is not showing Myplan 99 in by base plans instead it is showing My plan199\

Also is it possible to first activate SD pack on HD setup box?

Last edited:
Can I activate My 99 plan online first and then HD 225 Addon after 1-2 days that also online. or do I need to contact CC?

Downgrade not allowed on selfcare but possible through customer care. Yes SD pack alone is possible.

Last edited:
Just now read some posts against my update on channel addition

Nothing new to get anger or surprise but Channels will add for sure but ur words can't be taken back

Hereafter No updates from my side regarding channel addition & requesting beloved bros pls dont ping me for channel addition updates

Anyother help feel free to contact :)

@karan

Ur trolling my training

My work will never fails

Thanks
we are not blaming or trolling u bro. it is just eagerness becoz we are all waiting more 7months for pending HD channels if my post is hurted u means I'm extremely sorry gobinath bro

@thisisjagan

I agree bro. My opinion is that airtel is not priotizing because they are trying to save cost until the right time comes to add the channels. It's a strategy to save money. Cost saving tactics. They have saved a lot by not adding Travel XP HD, NGC WILD HD. Travel XP HD is a FTA channel, why haven't they added it yet. Further as you said, there are influences from other broadcasters for not adding certain channels I guess.

Whatever it is, they really need to add some most important channels like MTV BEATS HD, NGC WILD HD, TRAVEL XP HD Etc.

I think you are referring airtel here. :) :) I always blame airtel and never blamed any of our trustworthy sources. I will never blame them too. Logically they don't get anything by lying here. So none can blame them.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock