General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,147
Read IMF (Idle maintenance fee) charging column

Idle maintenance fee(IMF) will be charged from the subscribers keeping Set-Top Box in idle mode without using any services(post expiry of validity of subscription pack or recharge amount). IMF of Rs 20 will be applicable for customers with basepack rental above Rs 350 ( including Economy, My Sports, Infinity, Mega, My Family, Ultra, Magnum , Jackpot , Internet TV & other higher packs). For others, IMF of Rs.15 will be applicable.

In most of the cases Subscription won't expire we are recharging immediately after the channels go off at that time we'll get only low balance error and subsequent disconnection and I ain't charged this IMF frequently I usually charge after service goes off but Sometimes when the balance reaches less than zero and sometimes even negative that time this IMF might apply but not the exact day of disconnection of services.

And moreover this IMF should be recorded in the transaction history and that's the valid procedure otherwise this will remain as some hidden service charges.

Last edited:
bro just I want to tell u onething y they are making delay some people told that airtel will add pending channels on or before June 15 nd next then they told July 2nd week and then next 72 to 96hours thn next today. they have plan to add HD channels or not and one guy from airtel told that they will add pending channels by this month .and I'm not blaming anyone and y airtel is making fool

Nobody knows any accurate date but all has got confirmation only on List of Channels that were to be added.

But Zee Network & Sun Network HD Channels deal is done and no one can say it's not available from Broadcaster end and even Zee Network South HD Channels decoders Recieved by Airtel and that too confirmed, So HD Channels addition will happen very soon.

After LCN movement all LCN of tamil channels not coming in my Internet TV its says Invalid Channel number. But all other channels are working. Any one having this prob today.

Nobody knows any accurate date but all has got confirmation only on List of Channels that were to be added.

But Zee Network & Sun Network HD Channels deal is done and no one can say it's not available from Broadcaster end and even Zee Network South HD Channels decoders Recieved by Airtel and that too confirmed, So HD Channels addition will happen very soon.
Deal done then why so much delay

Airtel doesn't have any special all Tamil + English SD Basepacks or HD addon packs

So you can choose from Tamilnadu basepacks starting from My Plan Rs.99 to Mega Pack Rs.477 monthly packs,
Link to know about various basepacks India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in

And for HD the best add on pack where one can get not only Tamil & English but all 70+ HD Channels just at Rs.225 per month is Max HD Pack.
Link to know about various Topups India's leading provider of Prepaid & Postpaid Mobile Services in India - Airtel.in

Thanks a lot for the info!

Back
Top Bottom