General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,147
Hi all, Is there any offer for Secondary connection now? Kindly let me know the amount for HD Settop box plz...

sandy Bro I already told u na airtel won't add pending HD channels. then wat is the use for deal. again and again deal is done then y they are not adding so airtel spreading false news
Bro daily 9/10 times you told same thing. Dont't repeat same topic daily back to back this make threads irritating. Try to share other topic also except addition. This forum not only belong Airtel HD channel addition.Try to talk about other useful thing also.

Bro daily 9/10 times you told same thing. Dont't repeat same topic daily back to back this make threads irritating. Try to share other topic also except addition. This forum not only belong Airtel HD channel addition.Try to talk about other useful thing also.
ok bro sorry everything is my mistake .hereafter i wont post anything and always my post will be irritating to all right that's nice

Recently i have moved from Bangalore to Pune, My signal strength is 69 & signal quality 11(yellow bar), is these are okay..
two times i have checked with technician, but no use. is that geographical issue or only for me. please reply anyone from Pune.
picture quality is average on HD Channels..

Recently i have moved from Bangalore to Pune, My signal strength is 69 & signal quality 11(yellow bar), is these are okay..
two times i have checked with technician, but no use. is that geographical issue or only for me. please reply anyone from Pune.
picture quality is average on HD Channels..
Even my signal strength is 69 with signal quality yellow bar. before i was getting green bar in signal quality,location near bangalore.

ok bro sorry everything is my mistake .hereafter i wont post anything and always my post will be irritating to all right that's nice
That's an awesome choice i would say.

Yes, your most posts are useless and adding no value to the thread.

If you stop posting, atleast you will stay unbanned else we may ban you because of low quality spammy posts.

Channels will be added when Airtel wants. Not when you ask in this forum!

Back
Top Bottom