General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Some channels are facing signal issue error from Airtel backend system.
eg: Sony Pix HD has blue No Signal error. WB picture is frozen. BBC Earth also has blue error message.
Edit: BBC Earth is back but Discovery Science is now showing the blue error message.
No problem here in my connection bro sony pix hd working fine also wb but don't know about discovery science i think problem is solved
20180823_160850.jpg
20180823_161005.jpg

Last edited:
Some channels are facing signal issue error from Airtel backend system.
eg: Sony Pix HD has blue No Signal error. WB picture is frozen. BBC Earth also has blue error message.
Edit: BBC Earth is back but Discovery Science is now showing the blue error message.
Fixed

My airtel set top box has been recently swapped due to hanging issues. Earlier i was having nee technicolor box with new UI but now they have swapped the box with old model of HUAWEI one having old UI interface. Kindly help as to how to get it changed to new generation as engineer says only old swap available.

My airtel set top box has been recently swapped due to hanging issues. Earlier i was having nee technicolor box with new UI but now they have swapped the box with old model of HUAWEI one having old UI interface. Kindly help as to how to get it changed to new generation as engineer says only old swap available.
Some say, the old Huawei is better. You can upgrade it for some cheap amounts, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock