General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Friends how to change language in multiple language channels today i am buy new airtel connection so please help me

Friends how to change language in multiple language channels today i am buy new airtel connection so please help me
Press blue button on your adtv remote then you see language box select your prefered language if that channel have multiple language feed available
If you have got new connection recently then you may have got new UI so, in that you need to press 'info' button on your remote then you will see audio option.
In new UI none of the coloured buttons work except yellow.

Today I've requested for exchange of stb for pq issues on technicolor hevc. On exchange, I wish if I get old red UI. What should I request to service engineer?

Today I've requested for exchange of stb for pq issues on technicolor hevc. On exchange, I wish if I get old red UI. What should I request to service engineer?
I would suggest u to go for Flextronics Box. It’s new Hevc box with red UI bt there can be problem with Stock

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock