General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

I'm new customer to Airtel,
On my set top box, Whenever I go to Account information, It shows customer Id:NA
How to update this information?

On my set top box, Whenever I go to Account information, It shows customer Id:NA
Call to customer care. you get only account no and mobile number in screen but you can't get balance information

Last edited:
Call customer care and ask them to Hard refresh your account. Then definitely you can see consumer id and registered telephone number in account section.

for me did't upgrade due to no stock then how they giving new connection
Same here. Registered for HD upgrade on 19th August. CC said it will be upgraded next day by 5:30 PM. But no one showed up. When I called CC to enquire they told me they don't have HD STB in stock. Its been a week now. No response from Airtel.

Also, the STBs for new connection and upgrade are different for some reason. That's why you can get a new connection immediately. I don't get why they are advertising the upgrade offers so much when they don't even have the STB stock to fulfil the demand. Isn't this false advertising?

Here's a email from Airtel confirming this:
Source

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock