General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Please provide me details of Nodal officer.
Yesterday, my cousin got his connection installed at around 6PM but till now his services haven'tbeen activated(Called The service centre M"ira Enterprise" but they aren't picking my phone)
Help me guys!!!
Very serious issue.

Please provide me details of Nodal officer.
Yesterday, my cousin got his connection installed at around 6PM but till now his services haven'tbeen activated(Called The service centre M"ira Enterprise" but they aren't picking my phone)
Help me guys!!!
Very serious issue.
Don't create new threads unnecessarily.

Check out details in ss.
Screenshot_2018-09-11-13-00-00-452_com.UCMobile.intl.jpg

Last edited:
Check home channel ad for Ganesha special. 13th Sept to 23 Sept.
Two ads are playing. One for imusic bhajans and other for Om Shakti.
The reason I am saying is that there are two feeds for Om Shakti. Two LCNs. 674 and 672.
So will another Om Shakti channel be added?

Check home channel ad for Ganesha special. 13th Sept to 23 Sept.
Two ads are playing. One for imusic bhajans and other for Om Shakti.
The reason I am saying is that there are two feeds for Om Shakti. Two LCNs. 674 and 672.
So will another Om Shakti channel be added?
Yes yesterday 12am I also noticed This Ad, But I ignored it that time.Airtel HD home and airtel offer channel playing this ad from yesterday. I noticed only two of this channels.

What is the actual rate of 99base pack.
CC telling 165rs will be debited.
Pls clarify...

99 along with Corresponding regional Base back of remaining amount will be activated by Customer Care ie (Rd. 99 my plan + one Rs. 66 regional sd pack)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock