General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Last Time When Airtel Had Issued With Star and Star Channels remove from base pack. I remember Within Some Hour Tata Sky Create Ad and Ask Airtel Customers Switch Tata Sky.
This Time Sony Channels Remove from Tata sky. I am Very Happy that 4 Days Gone, Till Now Airtel Does Not Created Any Of This type Ad and also not try to take advantage this situation and grab Tata sky customers.I think till Dishtv-videocon, Sun direct also not try to grab tata sky customers. I don't know in coming time they also created any ad or not. But at present 4days gone they till now not doing such things. So I Am Very Happy As a Airtel Customer.
Without any ad, customers will move away from tata sky when zee and indiacast channels will also go away from tata sky, this time they are having major issues from broadcasters and channels are not going to come back soon same as the case with D2H/dishTv.

bros why are hdmi cable connected to HDMI port 2 rather than port 1 in tv, does that makes any difference in picture or sound quality if connected in port 2 or port 1. thanks

To subscribe this channel give a missed call from your RMN:
Airtel – 88003 88006

Do You Love Thriller Movies or Are You A Mystery Lover? Well We Have Got A Mixture of Both The Genres. Watch Page 16 and Chill Your Love Of Thrill.
To Subscribe This Channel Give A Missed Call From Your Registered Mobile Number
Airtel Digital TV - 88003 88002

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock