General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Recently two music channels has been discontinued/ removed by Airtel but no replacement has been added to base packs. Now very less no. of music channels remaining in my plan99 pack.

I am using south magnum package

why is sun channels Malayalam section locked for me

is there a reason

how do I unlock it

it showing error code 4

hey bro i just checked this link and it says comedy central HD , colors infinity hd , hbo hd are complimentary
but im not getting any of them
im on 99 pack + india hd
They are not giving it to all users. Only for legal purpose they are stating that. It just means the channel is not under contract and that it can removed at any time.

They are not giving it to all users. Only for legal purpose they are stating that. It just means the channel is not under contract and that it can removed at any time.

im not eligible for any channel there ?

im not eligible for any channel there ?
As of now no extra channels are given free. Earlier they used to show newly added channels in that list, but from Star-Airtel dispute onwards they are only using that page for legal purpose to notify customers of channels that they are getting in certain basepacks that are not part of the pack. Just so that people cannot take legal action in case of removal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock