General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,192
airtel asking for 1199 under my home offer (dth under bb ). I almost made up my mind.
But as per cc, 99 plan must have one additional pack else 99 plan can not be activated. if it is so than there wont be much diff b/w ts and airtel.
how to deal with it since pack downgrade can not be done thru selfcare?

STB to Ht HDMI IN by HDMI.
HT HDMI out to TV HDMI ARC in.
Or
STB HDMI out to TV HDMI IN
Tv HDMI ARC IN to HT HDMI Out
Or
TV SPDIF to HT SPDIF
Bro that home theatre in the pic is Sony DAV TZ-145.
It supports Dolby for only DVD
There is no optical in or HDMI in.
It has only AV in(red and white cables for audio).
So ADTV is giving a useless product for the purpose(Dolby Audio).
They are just misleading people! it

airtel asking for 1199 under my home offer (dth under bb ). I almost made up my mind.
But as per cc, 99 plan must have one additional pack else 99 plan can not be activated. if it is so than there wont be much diff b/w ts and airtel.
how to deal with it since pack downgrade can not be done thru selfcare?
Yes Bro If you opt for my plan99 one paid add on is necessary at the time when you change the pack to myplan99 but after 30 days you can request them to remove the paid add on and also you can chose any 2 free regional packs via self-care due to some bug issues. So you can pay 99 only after one month with 2 free regional add ons.

Yes Bro If you opt for my plan99 one paid add on is necessary at the time when you change the pack to myplan99 but after 30 days you can request them to remove the paid add on and also you can chose any 2 free regional packs via self-care due to some bug issues. So you can pay 99 only after one month with 2 free regional add ons.
so after a month , hopefully it would be 99rs pack + 10 free hd channels + 2 regional packs. btw, whats d cheapest add on pack?

in airtel, can hd pack be used without any base pack? this will help me to decide whether to go for bb connection or standalone connection.

so after a month , hopefully it would be 99rs pack + 10 free hd channels + 2 regional packs. btw, whats d cheapest add on pack?

in airtel, can hd pack be used without any base pack? this will help me to decide whether to go for bb connection or standalone connection.
Bro I think minimum price for top up is Rs.10 for which you opt any one channel.
Mo Bro HD channels can't be taken without any base pack but you can take hd channels with my plan99 without adding another add on. So you can chose my plan99+ HD add on and pay for that only.

Hey Guys,

I have both Airtel & Tata Sky DTH connections at home and I recently switched to Airtel DTH as my primary connection and observed that many Kannada channels are missing

1). Udaya TV HD
2). Public Music
3). Public Movies
4). News X Kannada
5). TV 5 New
6). Zee Kannada HD

is there any particular reason for this ?

Hey Guys,

I have both Airtel & Tata Sky DTH connections at home and I recently switched to Airtel DTH as my primary connection and observed that many Kannada channels are missing

1). Udaya TV HD
2). Public Music
3). Public Movies
4). News X Kannada
5). TV 5 New
6). Zee Kannada HD

is there any particular reason for this ?
The reason is, Airtel is not much interested in Karnataka customers, thus no deals to carry these channels on platform.

Back
Top Bottom