General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,186
I think airtel should re arrange news channels area wise. Madhya pradesh channels different LCN 341 to 343 and some channels lcn 356, 360. It is very bad for viewers

Today mailed ADTV Nodal Team regarding addition of Pending SUN Network HD Channels.

Got a call from within a few mins they have given template reply as - "We have taken your feedback and we cant promise you any info or time frame right now".

So, i guess the channels will not be added at all.

Videocon gives best HD picture quality.
On HD DVR box only not in all boxes i personally experienced it on one of neighbours hd box. But If you see the PQ of HD on Airtel in Huawei hd box or internet tv box your opinion will totally gets changed.. As I said earlier too..

Last edited:
Today mailed ADTV Nodal Team regarding addition of Pending SUN Network HD Channels.

Got a call from within a few mins they have given template reply as - "We have taken your feedback and we cant promise you any info or time frame right now".

So, i guess the channels will not be added at all.
I did the same thing for MTV Beats HD & MTV HD yesterday & they started adding these channels on my account although they are already available in my pack then I explained them & they said that, "we are already adding & in process of adding new HD channels & I will escalate this to our higher authorities so that these channels will be also added soon".

Back
Top Bottom