General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,766
  • Views Views: Views 4,014,186
On HD DVR box only not in all boxes i personally experienced it on one of neighbours hd box. But If you see the PQ of HD on Airtel in Huawei hd box or internet tv box your opinion will totally gets changed.. As I said earlier too..
Videocon Box 2244RF has better picture quality HD & SD than Airtel HEVC box Technicolor PQ, don't know about other boxes.

Videocon Box 2244RF has better picture quality HD & SD than Airtel HEVC box Technicolor PQ, don't know about other boxes.
I don't know the model but i have seen the HD Channels PQ on one of neighbours box 1 year ago. It was not bad at all but not the best. I am not saying d2h is bad but its not the best. And I agree that HD DVR Box will surely provide the Better PQ than other boxes because its hardware is expensive as compared to others. But I am sure that if you will see the HD Channels PQ on Airtel on other boxes your opinion will totally change..

@hemant For the sheer number of times you mention about the d2h HD PQ, I sometimes wonder if you should just go back to d2h instead of using Airtel with dissatisfaction!! Just saying as I did the same when I used Tata Sky!!
I liked PQ of d2h 6666 hd box but I think I will never back d2h I like airtel package.

@hemant For the sheer number of times you mention about the d2h HD PQ, I sometimes wonder if you should just go back to d2h instead of using Airtel with dissatisfaction!! Just saying as I did the same when I used Tata Sky!!
We don’t take Picture Quality of TVs into account when comparing PQ of DTH companies.I was stunned with PQ quality of Sony on Airtel on Tv Shop. It was miles better than My Sansui

We don’t take Picture Quality of TVs into account when comparing PQ of DTH companies.I was stunned with PQ quality of Sony on Airtel on Tv Shop. It was miles better than My Sansui
I have used all three DTH on same TV with same settings, so comparison is fair. I thought even @hemant used d2h on same TV that he's currently using Airtel on.

Back
Top Bottom