General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,354
For that we need to contact CC because nodal officer said that it'll be done phase wise by sending the link on the RMN & if anyone want it early then he/she can call CC & get the link.

Anyone facing the issue in remote? Channels were skipping between and unable to move to next channel as it skips 5 channel

Same here. I thought it was more of an issue with the STB. The entire UI seems to be stuck for me. My STB is mbsn-h412

zcJSBWs.jpg

Where are the new packs that CC said will be out by 29th December???
For that we need to contact CC because nodal officer said that it'll be done phase wise by sending the link on the RMN & if anyone want it early then he/she can call CC & get the link.
Just now confirmed with Airtel CC new packs will be available after Jan 31st till then no interruption will happen. I also asked about ARP they said if the pack is discontinued we'll get refund or it will continue.

Last edited:
Got Service Update at around 7pm for InternetTV and then EPG not coming. Anyone facing the same issue?

Nodal officer said that existing packs will continue till 31 January & we've received bouquets from various broadcasters & currently we're creating new packs which will be much cheaper than current packs. New packs will be available after few days.
Cc don't have the link till now 😊😊
Yes got to know☹️☹️
Any idea when new packs will be available?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom