General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

Current ARP will continue as usual 100% otherwise why would they again launch new packs for this short period of 10 days.
Airtel trying to get profits as much as possible in these short time.
Both of ur statement contradictory bro 😊😊

BTW 2nd part is right this is for short span for only 10 days(it's clearly mentioned in Adtv official mail)

If it's available after 1st February means it's against trai implementation & also if it's available Will u think anyone will subscribe trai new rule .. so either one is possible ie) Trai new rule is possible after this month if no more extension means

Regards

I'm very happy as im on the cheapest SuperSaverPack valid till Aug-19 😊👍
Me too on the same pack till October 2019, however the biggest question is about the Al-a-carte channels. Do we need to pay NCF if we add HD channels on A-la-carte basis or not. If we need to pay NCF, then we better go for a new pack.

Have to wait till Feb1st
Basis on your email, we would like to inform you that all existing packs or plans will continue uninterrupted till 31/01/19. We will be sharing our new plans or Broadcaster bouquets on our self-care channels (website or app) shortly. We request you to give your consent for plan change on our self-care channels. This change will be applicable from 01/02/19.

For long term plan the amount for the balance period of your current pack will be credited to your DTH account on pro rata basis. This amount will be adjusted towards the charges of new pack availed by you.

For long term plan the amount for the balance period of your current pack will be credited to your DTH account on pro rata basis. This amount will be adjusted towards the charges of new pack availed by you.
Yours and @Gobinaath statements are contradictory 🙄

Airtel increased my ARP validity from 4 August 2019 to 30 March 2021.
It's from yesterday & I thought that it's a bug in the app & will be resolved soon then I confirmed with CC today & he also said that it's valid till 2021 & he also don't know how. I checked in self care there also it's showing till 2021.

Airtel's system is really out of the world. Why don't they fix it? (It's good that they are not fixing it.😉😉)
weird .. but I like this wierd hope it continues last long 🤣🤣😂😂😛👍👍✌️
Me too on the same pack till October 2019, however the biggest question is about the Al-a-carte channels. Do we need to pay NCF if we add HD channels on A-la-carte basis or not. If we need to pay NCF, then we better go for a new pack.
No need coz we won't come to New system untill the arp period ends so no need to pay NCF 😊😊
Yours and @Gobinaath statements are contradictory 🙄
Template reply .. may be he/she lazy so just forwarding old template else till they didn't get the update 😊😊
Airtel says that for ARPs.
Yeah that's wrong know as per latest update 🤔🤔

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock