General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,532
Today I observed that adtv deducts only for the channels which are active during midnight!!
So we can remove every channel daily and only NCF will be deducted!

Today I observed that adtv deducts only for the channels which are active during midnight!!
I too thinking of the same. Activate all fav hd and sd channels morning. Deactivate night before sleeping everyday

I am not getting any channels. Error code 4 in all channels. I chose the new plan two weeks back. Customer care is very busy. Any thoughts please.

Any one tell in Airtel life time free recording top up is activated in new plan or not. Please share still my new plan not activated ..very slow airtel ..:wall:
My life time free recording removed when they changed my plan :(
Recording topup Section completely removed so only .. New price for recording will be Update soon then only we can able to activate paid recording topup
Bro I had choosen my new pack on 25th Jan. Yet airtel has not processed it and I'm still on the old plan with all topups working
happy or sad for that 😝😝🤣🤣
free recording topup inspite of having the selfcare showing the topup being active in the list of topups activated. I guess they have stopped the free recording topup.
Then no free recording top up .:verysad2:
exactly 😴😴😔😔

May be. May be not. This is what my selfcare and my TV screen showed. Inspite of the selfcare showing the free recording topup, I still cannot record or even find my old recordings. I have some of my favorite shows recorded including my favorite The Good Doctor and Shirdi Saibaba and its not even showing up.

2u971is.png

nqusd1.jpg
recording topup still there Krish then you not able to record weird maybe heavy refresh may solve this
Guys plz help me i am. Selecting pack of rs 310in my adtv connection i.e Mega Sd plan @310.i have to pay Ncf fee separately or its included. When i m selecting the Mega sd plan the total cost is arround 510 it means i have to pay 310package cost +Ncf200=510??
yes offcourse
I too thinking of the same. Activate all fav hd and sd channels morning. Deactivate night before sleeping everyday
No chance 1 day locking period is there so not possible but nothing wrong in giving a try 🙂🙂

Last edited:
Recording topup Section completely removed so only .. New price for recording will be Update soon then only we can able to activate paid recording topup
happy or sad for that 😝😝🤣🤣

exactly 😴😴😔😔

recording topup still there Krish then you not able to record weird maybe heavy refresh may solve this
yes offcourse

No chance 1 day locking period is there so no chance but nothing wrong in giving a try 🙂🙂
Will update you night...Lets see if it works

Dear Friends,

Yesterday my plan got migrated as per TRAI rule. Welcome. The problem is, I'm unable to add NEWS J because it's not available in Alacarte channel list nor in any other list.I tried to add it via sms (ADD 791) but got response as "Your request is invalid. To upgrade package..". How to proceed further? any help will be appreciated.

Along with these new changes, is the old rule still applicable? If I choose a plan (any plan), then my operator cannot force me to switch to a higher priced plan for the first 6 months? This was always the case for mobile and DTH. Does it still hold true? If I changed to a monthly plan on January 31st which was different from my existing plan, then dont I get 6 months on the same tariff before ?

Back
Top Bottom