General Discussion about Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Thread starter sundaresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28,769
  • Views Views: Views 4,015,528
Bro I had choosen my new pack on 25th Jan. Yet airtel has not processed it and I'm still on the old plan with all topups working except the free recording topup inspite of having the selfcare showing the topup being active in the list of topups activated. I guess they have stopped the free recording topup.
Then no free recording top up .:verysad2:

My current rental is 699 after the trai things. Now when I want to add travel xp to my package , it shows the new rental to be 726, where Rs. 3.54 for channel price and Rs. 23 for IDV. What is this IDV?

Then no free recording top up .:verysad2:
May be. May be not. This is what my selfcare and my TV screen showed. Inspite of the selfcare showing the free recording topup, I still cannot record or even find my old recordings. I have some of my favorite shows recorded including my favorite The Good Doctor and Shirdi Saibaba and its not even showing up.

2u971is.png

nqusd1.jpg

My current rental is 699 after the trai things. Now when I want to add travel xp to my package , it shows the new rental to be 726, where Rs. 3.54 for channel price and Rs. 23 for IDV. What is this IDV?
Rs. 20 has been charged for the additional 25 channels NCF. Which means u can add another 24 channels. May be they have named it as IDV to differentiate it from the actual NCF of Rs. 153 and additional charges for every 25 Channels there after.

Last edited:
Now a days Tata Sky, Dishtv-Videocon also Started Adding Remaining HD Channels. Sun bangla also added by Tata sky, sun direct now dishtv-videocon Testing It. When Airtel Will Be Started Adding Pending important HD/SD channels? Not just News Channels. Earlier I bound with Airtel Because of their Low packs and Free Topup. Now all gone. So If this trend continues 1/2 month more, I will Surely Moved Tata Sky.

@Riddhiman bro, good decision bro it's time to move another dth, Airtel didn't interest to add pending HD & SD channels. Now all dth packages costs are similarly same, so why we comramise to view less channels,

@Riddhiman bro, good decision bro it's time to move another dth, Airtel didn't interest to add pending HD & SD channels. Now all dth packages costs are similarly same, so why we comramise to view less channels,
Let's wait for 2 or 3 more months with Jio ftth and dth release price will reduce. It will be another Telecom industry revolution

@Siva @Deepu Darling bro's

Does freebies still working?? For me Gemini Network & Telugu HD Channels are stopped. Rest all working as usual. Im on Super Saver Pack.

Im thinking to activate new packs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom